Character Party FAQ’s
1. Deposit: We require a minimum $75.00 non-refundable deposit in order to make your Entertainment Reservation. All Deposits are non-refundable with NO EXCEPTIONS! Please DO NOT send you deposit with out confirming that we travel to your location and that your desired date and time is available. After receipt of your deposit, we will contact you via email to confirm your reservation and we will mail the invitations if required. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards and PAYPAL. We can not promise any Entertainment Package without a deposit.
2. RSVP: Please contact us by phone with in 4 to 5 days of your event finalize all the details of your. If your birthday party is scheduled on a Saturday or Sunday, then the last day to make any changes to your birthday party(add guests or subtract guests) would be the Wednesday morning prior to your event. We will not be able to make any changes after 12:00 pm on Wednesday.
3. Final Head Count: Your bill will be based on your final head count that you provide when you finalize your event. This does not apply to the Princess Character Parties.
4. Payment: Please have your payment for the party ready upon our arrival in Cash or Cashier’s check made to Princess Parties.
5. Entertainment Packages Are For Children: We provide entertainment for children ! It is against our policy to provide any adult forms of entertainment.
6. Liability: Please be advised that Princess Parties assumes no responsibility or liability to accidents or damages caused during your party to your guests or your property. Your party host/entertainer will work to ensure that your home and guests are treated with care; however, liability will lie strictly with the client.
7. Allergic Reactions: Princess Parties is also not responsible for allergic reactions.
8. Supervision: It is the responsibility of the client, guest and/or guests’ parent or guardian to supervise all activities relating to the entertainment.
9. Cancellations and Rescheduling: We will reschedule your party only in the event of your child’s illness, inclement weather, or conditions that arise that are beyond our control.
10. Harassment: Your birthday party may be canceled if any form of harassment should occur.
11. Late Arrivals: Our parties are based on a schedule and it is very important that guests arrive on time.
12. Food: Please refrain from serving your guests any type of food (chips, pizza, etc…) while they are dressed in our costumes unless you have reserved our Tea Party.
13. Outdoor parties: Weather permitting, we can perform your birthday party outdoors. The birthday party should take place in a clean and dry area.
14. Siblings of Guests: Siblings of the guests are always welcomed. Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate siblings as we prepare our dress up packages based on the final head count. ****This does not apply to the princess character parties.
15. Good Behavior & Participation: We are responsible for engaging the guests in constant activity and can not be responsible for behavior issues.
16. Additional Forms of Entertainment: Please refrain from providing additional forms of entertainment during our portion of your entertainment.
17. Damaged or Wrinkled Costumes: Because we provide a traveling form of entertainment, some costumes may be wrinkled.
18. Guidelines for Completing Your Event: In the event that all the key elements of your performance have been completed & there are 10 or more minutes remaining,the entertainers will add an additional activity.
19. Lateness: If we are are late by more than 10 minutes then you will be notified of the delay (this is extremely rare).
20. Non Performance: If Princess Parties does not perform at your event for any reason then your deposit will be completely refunded with out any claims against Princess Parties.
21. Emergency Changes: Although we do not promise to make any changes to your party after our 12:00 pm Wednesday dead line, if it is possible then there will be a $25.00 charge per change. If you have left a message or sent an email, please do not assume that we will be able to accommodate your request.(Does not apply to the Princess Character Parties).
22. Tables & Chairs: It is the clients’ responsibility to provide all the necessary tables and chairs.
23. Party Favors: If you have selected a package with party favors then your favors will be provided to you on the day of your event.
24. Music: We provide our own radio/Karaoke machine. If you are looking for a professional sound system then you will be responsible for providing it.
25. Outlets/Extension Cords: The client is responsible for providing an outlet and all the necessary extension cords for our radio, Karaoke machine, etc…
26 Gratuity: The gratuity is not included in the package price and we recommend a standard gratuity.